Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy with you and me (taken from leerz25)

++ Happy With You And Me ++

Darling baby, sleep in my armsDarling honey,
u'll be out of their harms.Honey
babee,I fill like saying thank you,
this happy feeling,brought by no one else but you,
in returni'l shield and protect,
give love and show respect.
humbly requests,
another smile,
with efforts from my soul.
A grin with lively spirit rushes from my head to toe.
Rendered by your lips and face,
that keeps me happy,
like a furnace in my chestwill never take my eyes away,
won't ever stop to embrace.
(even if the trees would no longer sway)
that smile keeps me happy,each moonset and sunborn,
liking what I see,
each and every passing day,
fate has never been so loyal like ths towards me..
So its just proper to expres my thanks to thee

No comments: