Saturday, August 9, 2008

Behind those eyes

Behind Those Eyes
The shadow lies a bit too long across my pathAnd it bleeds too much on blue grey gutters and firefliesBlack and cold into my shoes turn my skin blueA little spider crawling out to weave around my heart in moonlight windAnd when you see my eyes, does your heart receive these words in mineAnd when you close your eyes, do you see me in these dreams I hideIf I could steal one thing, I would grab your heart and make it mineFor your heart
Little thoughts and feelings found behind those eyesI refuse to know the truth, to know the reason why you and I can never beI try to build a wall, try to heal the hurt insideBut it pains me even more to know that it's too late, that I'm too late
Your heart
'Cause I can't see your face every time I gaze those skies when I cryDoesn't feel so right but you can never be mine
Make it mineDoes your heart receive these words in mineDo you see me in these dreams I hideI would grab your heart and make it mineI would grab your heart and make it mine

No comments: